Smooth Affair® for Eyes Naked
How to use
Apply to the eyelid, blending well with Camouflage Brush or finger.
Details – Smooth Affair® for Eyes Naked
- Cream-to-powder formula that can be worn as a sheer eye shadow or as a primer under any other shadow.
- Innovative Smooth Affair formula prepares eyes so makeup goes on easier and lasts longer.
- Minimises fine lines to keep your eyes looking fresh all day.
- Cocoglycerides and mineral powders are blended to create lustrous colours that are chic and wearable.
- Glides on seamlessly for a sheer, smudge proof, crease proof finish that is both long lasting and luminous.
- Can also be used to highlight the face and lips.
Not suitable for vegans | Petal (contains carmine).
jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification.
jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA. To find out more about what this means, please visit our page on their site.
Philosophy – Clean ingredients. Powerful results. Your beauty uncompromised.
Our multitasking mineral makeup is high-performance, clean and cruelty-free – providing effective, targeted solutions for a healthy, radiant complexion.
- Quality formulas with skincare benefits enhance your natural radiance
- Highly pigmented pure mineral powders offer superior, long-lasting coverage
- Multitasking makeup maximises and simplifies your beauty routine
- Free of parabens, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, fillers and GMO ingredients
- Extensively tested for safety, stability, efficacy and performance
- Non-comedogenic formulas won’t clog pores
- Dermatologist and allergy tested
- Preserved using only highly effective, natural ingredients
- Cruelty-free makeup has always been the core of our brand
- Certified cruelty-free by CCIC (Leaping Bunny)
- Animal-free testing
- We do not sell our products in markets where animal testing is required
For more details simply email our beautiful team at The Facial Hub.
For the latest pics, videos, and live story educational tutorials, follow our socials on Instagram.