Retractable Brow Pencil
How to use
Use the retractable fine tip pencil to fill in and define brows. For subtle colour use light, short strokes.
Details – Retractable Brow Pencil
- Available in five natural-looking colours
- Expertly fills and defines with a dual ended, ultra-fine retractable precision tip on one end and an expert shaping spoolie on the other.
- Long-wearing formula that is waterproof and stays put without smudging.
- Medium coverage shades that are realistic and blend with natural hair coloring.
- Easy-to-hold, ergonomic barrel allows you perfect control to create precise hairlike strokes.
Vegan | Ash Blonde, Blonde, Brunette and Medium Brunette
Not suitable for vegans | Dark Brunette
Contains gluten (some ingredients such as Tocopherol may be sourced from wheat).
jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification. Find out more on our cruelty-free page.
jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA.
Philosophy – Clean ingredients. Powerful results. Your beauty uncompromised.
Our multitasking mineral makeup is high-performance, clean and cruelty-free – providing effective, targeted solutions for a healthy, radiant complexion.
- Quality formulas with skincare benefits enhance your natural radiance
- Highly pigmented pure mineral powders offer superior, long-lasting coverage
- Multitasking makeup maximises and simplifies your beauty routine
- Free of parabens, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, fillers and GMO ingredients
- Extensively tested for safety, stability, efficacy and performance
- Non-comedogenic formulas won’t clog pores
- Dermatologist and allergy tested
- Preserved using only highly effective, natural ingredients
- Cruelty-free makeup has always been the core of our brand
- Certified cruelty-free by CCIC (Leaping Bunny)
- Animal-free testing
- We do not sell our products in markets where animal testing is required
For more details simply email our beautiful team at The Facial Hub.
For the latest pics, videos, and live story educational tutorials, follow our socials on Instagram.