Organicspa Rose Quartz Gua Sha
lymphatic drainage, increase blood circulation, anti puffiness
Who is this product for?
Authentic Crystals – Beware of inferior crystal massagers because they use poor quality crystals that are chemically treated to make carving easier. The best quality rose quartz crystal is used for the White Lotus Rose Quartz Gua Sha massager that is 100% natural. This tool is perfect both clinicians and home users. It has guaranteed fruitful results for years, so rest assured you won’t be disappointed.
Improves Skin Health – Your skin needs proper nourishment which can be provided by this Gua Sha tool. It improves microcirculation that helps in enhancing skin tone and color, promotes lymphatic drainage, reduces puffiness and wrinkles, and flushes out toxins.
Inner Healing – Using this tool not only improves your skin health but also keeps you calm, reduces stress and tension, and helps you to maintain a happy love life. It inspires compassion and appreciation, but it is also said to be beneficial in helping you heal your heart after loss or emotional anguish. The stone is touted to promote unconditional love.
Expertise – With a great many beauty products in the market, it is tough to decide which ones are genuine and those that aren’t. This Gua Sha Rose Quartz massager is designed by experts who are well-versed in Eastern Anti-Aging therapies and techniques.
Great Gift – Did you know that our Gua Sha gadget isn’t mass produced and every piece is hand- carved individually? It makes an awesome and practical gift item. A monogrammed silk lined box stores the Gua Sha safely to prevent friction damage, when not in use. It is easy to clean and disinfect after you are done with the treatment.
How to use – Organicspa Rose Quartz Gua Sha
- You can begin with the application of any Organicspa facial serum, apply on your face directly. This serum also allow the Gua Sha crystals to glide across your skin very gently for the best results.
- Always begin stroking on your right side, because according to the ancient Chinese, this is where energy flows.
- Begin by upstrokes on the face using the Gua Sha point, in straight motions starting from the chin and outwards through the cheeks.
- Also, make outward and upward stroke applying a zig-zag motion.
- Make use of a ‘fishtail’ end, and begin at your chin. Stroke along the jawline with the fishtail and cradle it fully.
- Make use of the curved side and stroke outwards and across from your nose side below your eyes.
- Make use of the long curved side for upward and outward strokes through the temples.
- Make use of the long curved side for stroking from the forehead’s center outwards. Repeat this process slowly, and move up a little every time.
- Repeat the entire process on the left part of your face.
- Make sure that you are massaging along your wrinkles in a zigzag motion, using the pointy end. This results in better circulation in the wrinkle’s base.
- In order to finish, put the pointy end in the front ear’s depression. Stroke around the ear and gently up, and then down. This removes toxins that are accumulated in your skin.
Organicspa Certified Organic Skincare
- Certified Organic with ACO & OFC (the highest Australian standard & globally recognised)
- Certified Organic ingredients with proven clinical results
- 100% naturally derived
- Proven long term results
- Contains no nasty ingredients
- Exclusive for salons and spas
- Affordable and sustainable
- Proudly 100% Australian owner and manufactured in Northern NSW (Byron Bay)
- Vegan Skincare
- Cruelty Free
Released in 2007, Organicspa was a culmination of 30 years experience in the cosmetics and personal care industry, Organiscispa combines medicinal levels of certified organic plant extracts with 100% naturally derived ingredients. Australian made and owned in the pristine environment of Byron Bay NSW, Organicspa has attained organic certification from ACO (Australian Certified Organic) and Organic Food Chain (OFC). This enables Organicspa to stand alone from the may other ‘organic’ product ranges available.
Many brands make all-natural claims despite using little to no natural ingredients. “Green washing” has become extremely popular in the professional beauty industry.
At Organicspa we believe, that through the rigorous certification process of our manufacturing plant, all ingredients and approved formulas, together with random audits from the independent government approved certifiers, we offer a true certified organic product unlike many offered in the current market.
The basics of certification is that each formula has been accredited to have the below:
+Min of 70% organic
+Min 95% organic
+All other ingredients are 100% naturally derived
The complete Organicspa collection has a minimum of 70% certified organic content.
“Certified Organic is your guarantee of purity”
Read our formula facts to understand what we don’t include.
NO Mineral Oil NO Petrolatum / Paraffin Wax
NO Silicones NO Parabens
NO Propylene NO Ethanolamines
NO PEG NO SLES
NO ALES NO Synthetic Dye
NO Fragrance NO Phthalates
NO Polycyclis Musks NO Synthetic Retinol
NO Animal by-products NO Animal Testing
NO GMO NO Nature identical
100% Naturally Derived
We believe excluding the above ingredients from our formulations sets us ahead in current world certification standards as other governing bodies are open to allowing synthetic or nature identical raw materials in cosmetic products they certify, in some instances, some companies have even set their own certifying standards.
For more details simply email our beautiful team at The Facial Hub.
For the latest pics, videos, and live story educational tutorials, follow our socials onInstagram.