Jelly Jar™ Gel Eyeliner Brown
How to use
Gently press your liner brush into the Jelly Jar. Apply along the lash line with the Angle Eyeliner Brush for a precise line. Try connecting short dashes right next to the lash line, then sweeping the brush along the line to thicken it as desired; wing out with an upward flick for a cat eye; or smudge with finger tip or the Smudge Brush for a smokey look. Try any of our other eyeliner brushes for different effects.
WORKS WELL WITH Jane Iredale Bent Liner Brush
Details – Jelly Jar™ Gel Eyeliner Brown
- Coco-Caprylate/Caprate: Is an emollient. Glides on and provides smooth and even application
- Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cyclopentasiloxane and Trimethylsiloxysilicate: Creates true water resistance
- Sets quickly. Provides silky finish
Not suitable for vegans | Petal (contains carmine).
jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification.
jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA. To find out more about what this means, please visit our page on their site.
Philosophy – Clean ingredients. Powerful results. Your beauty uncompromised.
Our multitasking mineral makeup is high-performance, clean and cruelty-free – providing effective, targeted solutions for a healthy, radiant complexion.
- Quality formulas with skincare benefits enhance your natural radiance
- Highly pigmented pure mineral powders offer superior, long-lasting coverage
- Multitasking makeup maximises and simplifies your beauty routine
- Free of parabens, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, fillers and GMO ingredients
- Extensively tested for safety, stability, efficacy and performance
- Non-comedogenic formulas won’t clog pores
- Dermatologist and allergy tested
- Preserved using only highly effective, natural ingredients
- Cruelty-free makeup has always been the core of our brand
- Certified cruelty-free by CCIC (Leaping Bunny)
- Animal-free testing
- We do not sell our products in markets where animal testing is required
For more details simply email our beautiful team at The Facial Hub.
For the latest pics, videos, and live story educational tutorials, follow our socials on Instagram.