A dual-length brush ideal for applying both powder and cream-based products. Available in goat hair and taklon (graphite) or Taklon nylon and Naturon (rose gold).
How to use
Use with any cream, liquid or powder product to contour and blend to a perfect finish.
Details – Blending Brush
- A large, angled top, medium-density, synthetic brush.
- Luxuriously soft.
- Perfect to use with cream, liquid or powder to contour and blend.
- Also ideal as a blush brush.
jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification.
jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA.
Philosophy – Clean ingredients. Powerful results. Your beauty uncompromised.
Our multitasking mineral makeup is high-performance, clean and cruelty-free – providing effective, targeted solutions for a healthy, radiant complexion.
- Quality formulas with skincare benefits enhance your natural radiance
- Highly pigmented pure mineral powders offer superior, long-lasting coverage
- Multitasking makeup maximises and simplifies your beauty routine
- Free of parabens, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, fillers and GMO ingredients
- Extensively tested for safety, stability, efficacy and performance
- Non-comedogenic formulas won’t clog pores
- Dermatologist and allergy tested
- Preserved using only highly effective, natural ingredients
- Cruelty-free makeup has always been the core of our brand
- Certified cruelty-free by CCIC (Leaping Bunny)
- Animal-free testing
- We do not sell our products in markets where animal testing is required
For more details simply email our beautiful team at The Facial Hub.
For the latest pics, videos, and live story educational tutorials, follow our socials on Instagram.