Top 10 Benefits of Microdermabrasion Brisbane
Microdermabrasion is a non-abrasive, fast results facial procedure that uses machinery technology to treat the face, neck & decolletage. Being a mechanical exfoliation, dead and dull surface layers of the skin slough off, stimulating an increase in collagen production and rejuvenation.
This advanced facial treatment can be used as a stand-alone maintenance treatment or upgraded as a booster treatment to most relaxation facials. For best results, we recommend a series of gentle Micro treatments, with treatments scheduled 7-10 days apart. Each procedure takes approximately 45 minutes to perform and there is no downtime for the skin to recover.
One of the most important benefits of Microdermabrasion is its anti-ageing effect. Treated areas show visible improvements in the tone, texture, and colour of skin.
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps smooth coarsely textured skin
- Decreases the appearance of acne and acne scars
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Minimize enlarged and open pore
- Dull, stressed or congested skin
- Sun-damaged skin
- Reduces superficial hyper-pigmentation (age spots)
- Skin Pigmentation
- Increased product penetration
It is important to realize that Microdermabrasion takes off the outer superficial layer of your skin. Between treatments do not expose your skin to direct sun, wear a gentle sunscreen, even if it is a cloudy day.