The Facial Hub Careers
Careers – Beauty Therapist Current Roles:
Salon Manager – 32+ hours per week (minimum of 2 years experience), Tuesday to Saturday (Tuesday 9-5pm, Wednesday 9-1:30pm, Thursday 9-2:30pm, Friday 9-5pm, Saturday 9-4pm)
Beauty Therapist – 38 hours per week (minimum of 2 years facial experience), Tuesday to Saturday (Tuesday 9-5pm, Wednesday 9-8pm, Thursday 1:30-8pm, Friday 9-5pm, Saturday 9-4pm)
Beauty Therapist – causal 20 hours per week – (Monday 9-5pm, Wednesday 9-1pm, Friday 9-5pm)
The Facial Hub Clean Beauty is one of the most iconic salons across Australia – the salon has been well established for over 10 years. We are currently seeking a qualified Beauty Therapist to join our team.
This is the ideal opportunity for a Therapist that adores delivering premium facials and being recognised and rewarded for your hard work and dedication.
Beauty Therapist – Wednesday to Saturday (incl. Wednesday/Thursday 8pm finish), opportunity to develop to full time
- Training and ongoing career development
- Facial Boutique, direct support from the business owner
- No Manicures, Pedicures or 30/60/90mins Body Massage
- No Sunday work or public holiday work
- Surrounded by a supportive, positive and non-toxic team
- Set Roster
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy.
- 2+ years experience in the industry
- Speak fluent English
- Well presented at all times with a warm, friendly nature
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment and work within set times
- Eager to learn and expand your skill set
You’ll have the chance to become a specialist in the following treatments:
- Lash Lifts and Henna Brows
- Dermaplaning and Skin Needling
- Cryoskin Facials, Fat Freezing and Toning
- IPL Skin Rejuvenation and Permanent Hair Reduction
- And more
As a member of our team, you will receive ongoing training to ensure your skills, techniques and product knowledge are always top notch — along with regular performance reviews to accelerate your personal growth and career development.
Email your resume, and embrace an opportunity that’s going to help you become the best at your career.
We’re excited to meet you.
How to apply:
Applications will be accepted and validated by using the link below and please include your cover letter and resume. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by telephone. Email direct;
Sevine Forster, Founder and Director email@example.com