Getting older has its pros and cons.
With age comes wisdom and perspective, but on the flip side, as each year ticks by we start to notice the visible signs of ageing.
A wrinkle here, a little sagging there, some pigmentation and unevenness everywhere. And while there’s certainly no shame in these age markers, we’d all like to hold onto our youthful glow for a little bit longer and be the best version of ourselves – wouldn’t we?
IPL Skin Rejuvenation is a non-surgical, non-invasive and relatively pain-free skin treatment, preferred by many clients wanting to eradicate unwanted pigmentation of the skin. But how does IPL Skin Rejuvenation actually work?
Realskin Clinic IPL Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
are specifically designed to target the signs of ageing and restore your skin to its youthful glow.
- Firstly, what is IPL? IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light.
- How does it work? IPL is a form of heat and light therapy. Using a computer-controlled machines, we personalise each treatment for individual skin types and conditions. The skin absorbs this light and converts it into heat, which then brings new life to cellular tissues such as collagen and elastin.
- What results can I expect? This incredible treatment will add an instant radiance and glow to your complexion and best of all, this treatment requires little to no downtime. IPL Skin Rejuvenation treatments are also relatively quick to deliver.
- How many treatments would I need? Results vary depending on the conditions treated. IPL Skin Rejuvenation is most successful when administered in a series of visits. Here at Realskin Clinic, we recommend fortnightly sessions for four consecutive treatments to achieve ultimate results.
Is IPL Skin Rejuvenation suitable for me?
Realskin Clinic’s IPL Skin Rejuvenation treatments are the preferred solution for the targeted treatment of the following skin conditions:
- Facial Redness
- Ageing with loss of firmness
- Broken blood vessels
- Acne and enlarged pores
Ultimately, IPL Skin Rejuvenation treatments achieve an overall radiance, healthier and more vibrant complexion – the cooler months are the best time to engage a series of IPL treatments, this helps avoid additional sun exposure as you move through your treatment sessions.
While IPL Skin Rejuvenation can achieve fantastic results, it is not for everyone. Those with fair to medium skin type are the best candidates for this treatment. Unfortunately, IPL treatments are often not suitable for dark or deeply tanned skin.
Realskin Clinic can help you achieve real results and emerge the best version of yourself. Call 07 3268 5488 or Book Online
for an initial consultation with our highly trained therapists to discuss IPL Skin Rejuvenation and the best course of action for your individual skin type and condition.